Time for event to end Event guidelines
- It is an individual event.
- Initially only 3 problems are available to solve, new problems are unlocked as you solve problems.
- More precisely, if you have solved T(n) problems then problems upto T(n+2) are open for you where T(n) is nth triangular number.
- There are 21 questions in total
- Answer to every problem is a non negative integer.
Everyone is encouraged to participate with no age bar. However, participants who are enrolled in a university programme as a student are eligible for prizes.Evaluation Schema
Every problem has equal weightage, ties are resolved using time for the last submission. Use of any unfair means will lead to disqualification.Important dates
Registrations (online): 27th Feb, 2016
Event date: 27th Feb, 2016
Cash prizes for top 3 eligible participants.